2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 62 - South Carolina Probate Code
Chapter 6 - ARTICLE 6. NONPROBATE TRANSFERS
- Section 62-6-101 - Definitions.
- Section 62-6-102 - Ownership as between parties and others; protection of financial institutions.
- Section 62-6-103 - Ownership during lifetime.
- Section 62-6-104 - Right of survivorship.
- Section 62-6-105 - Effect of written notice to financial institution.
- Section 62-6-106 - Accounts and transfers nontestamentary.
- Section 62-6-107 - Rights of creditors.
- Section 62-6-108 - Financial institution protection; payment on signature of one party.
- Section 62-6-109 - Financial institution protection; payment after death or disability; joint account.
- Section 62-6-110 - Financial institution protection; payment of P.O.D. account.
- Section 62-6-111 - Financial institution protection; payment of trust account.
- Section 62-6-112 - Financial institution protection; discharge.
- Section 62-6-113 - Financial institution protection; set-off.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.