2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 28 - ENFORCEMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLE EXPRESS WARRANTIES
- Section 56-28-10 - Definitions.
- Section 56-28-20 - Manufacturers to provide annual written summaries of certain motor vehicles; forms; records to be made available; penalties.
- Section 56-28-30 - Nonconformity with express warranties; notice required; repairs required.
- Section 56-28-40 - Replacement of motor vehicle; refund of purchase price.
- Section 56-28-50 - Presumption of attempts to conform; information to be provided to consumers; obligations of manufacturer; costs and attorney's fees; notice requirements.
- Section 56-28-60 - Informal dispute settlement procedures.
- Section 56-28-70 - Limitation of actions.
- Section 56-28-80 - Construction of chapter; reimbursement from dealer prohibited; exception.
- Section 56-28-90 - State arbitration board may be established.
- Section 56-28-100 - Repurchased vehicles not to be resold; exceptions.
- Section 56-28-110 - Notification to subsequent purchasers; penalties for failure to notify.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.