2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 LOW SPEED VEHICLES
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 2 - SPECIALIZED VEHICLES
- Section 56-2-100 - Conditions for operation on street or highway.
- Section 56-2-105 - Golf cart permit and the operation of a golf cart.
- Section 56-2-110 - Driver's license and registration card.
- Section 56-2-120 - Title requirement; title applications by nonresidents; license plates.
- Section 56-2-130 - Dealer licensing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.