2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 15 - REGULATION OF MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS
Section 56-15-550 - Sales through auction of motor vehicles acquired incident to regular business.
The following may sell motor vehicles through a wholesale motor vehicle auction if the motor vehicles are acquired as an incident to regular business:
(2) marine dealers;
(3) motor vehicle rental businesses;
(4) motor vehicle lease businesses;
(5) recreation vehicle dealers;
(6) sellers of motor vehicle fleets;
(8) public officers while performing their official duties;
(14) insurance companies;
(16) finance companies;
(17) other loan agencies or their agents.
HISTORY: 1995 Act No. 70, Section 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.