2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 44 - Health
Chapter 34 - TATTOOING
- Section 44-34-10 - Definitions.
- Section 44-34-20 - Establishment of sterilization, sanitation, and safety standards; licensing; engaging in other retail business.
- Section 44-34-30 - Infection control measures or standards; single-use items; logs of autoclave use; disinfecting and sterilizing room; flooring.
- Section 44-34-40 - Inspection costs; use of fees and monetary penalties.
- Section 44-34-50 - Tattoo artists; required certifications; on-site inspections.
- Section 44-34-60 - Inspections and complaint investigations; display of license; verification of age and parental consent; actions by under-age recipients.
- Section 44-34-70 - Promulgation of regulations; business licenses and permits.
- Section 44-34-80 - Grounds for revocation, suspension, or refusal to issue or renew license.
- Section 44-34-90 - Applicability to physicians and surgeons.
- Section 44-34-100 - Unlawful acts; penalties.
- Section 44-34-110 - Restrictions on location of tattoo facility; notice of intent to apply for license.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.