2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 39 - Trade and Commerce
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 39-1-10 - Licensing of nonresidents to do business in State.
- Section 39-1-20 - Making intentionally untrue statement in advertising.
- Section 39-1-30 - Signs shall be displayed by sellers of Japanese textiles.
- Section 39-1-40 - Photographic copies of business instruments or records.
- Section 39-1-50 - Certain unsolicited merchandise received through mails deemed gift to recipient.
- Section 39-1-55 - Gift certificates; expiration; notice of expiration and conditions relating to use.
- Section 39-1-60 - Municipalities may regulate auction sales of personalty.
- Section 39-1-70 - Regulations of Commissioner of Agriculture as to labeling of imitation food; registration.
- Section 39-1-80 - Industrial hygiene and safety professionals; certification requirements; penalties for misrepresentation.
- Section 39-1-90 - Breach of security of business data; notification; definitions; penalties; exception as to certain banks and financial institutions; notice to Consumer Protection Division.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.