2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 32 - Contracts and Agents
Chapter 8 - CREMATION AUTHORIZATIONS AND PROCEDURES
- Section 32-8-300 - Short title.
- Section 32-8-305 - Definitions.
- Section 32-8-310 - Crematory; compliance with local zoning regulations.
- Section 32-8-315 - Execution of a cremation authorization form.
- Section 32-8-320 - Persons who may serve as a decedent's agent; authorize cremation.
- Section 32-8-325 - Prerequisites; authority; and receipt of instructions for cremation.
- Section 32-8-330 - Crematory to retain permanent records.
- Section 32-8-335 - "Alternative container".
- Section 32-8-340 - Conditions for cremation, time period prior to cremation.
- Section 32-8-345 - Crematory authority or licensed funeral establishments responsibility for the final disposition of the cremated remains.
- Section 32-8-350 - Crematory's liability for damages.
- Section 32-8-355 - Human remains; presence of pacemaker.
- Section 32-8-360 - Boards; refusal to issue or renew license; suspension or revocation of a funeral director or embalmer.
- Section 32-8-365 - Solicitation.
- Section 32-8-370 - Comprehensive cremation statute.
- Section 32-8-375 - Continuing education courses for removal and disposition of pacemakers.
- Section 32-8-380 - Promulgate regulations.
- Section 32-8-385 - Requirement for at least one trained individual in performing cremations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.