2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 GAMBLING CONTRACTS
Title 32 - Contracts and Agents
Chapter 1 - GAMBLING AND FUTURE CONTRACTS
- Section 32-1-10 - Suit by loser at cards or other game for recovery of losses.
- Section 32-1-20 - Suit by person other than loser for recovery of losses.
- Section 32-1-30 - Orders for discovery.
- Section 32-1-40 - Notes or other securities or conveyances given to secure wagers.
- Section 32-1-50 - Mortgages or other conveyances of land given to secure wagers.
- Section 32-1-60 - Application of statutes to gambling activities not authorized by law.
- Section 32-1-210 - Definitions.
- Section 32-1-230 - Establishment of local exchanges, boards of trade or similar institutions.
- Section 32-1-240 - Contracts of sale for future delivery.
- Section 32-1-250 - Bona fide hedging contracts.
- Section 32-1-260 - Association and corporate charters amended to confer powers set out in Section 32-1-250.
- Section 32-1-270 - Statements to be furnished by agents; effect of failure to furnish.
- Section 32-1-280 - Bucket shops.
- Section 32-1-290 - Making or assisting in making contracts when actual delivery not contemplated or operating bucket shop; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.