2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 45 - ABANDONED AND LOANED CULTURAL PROPERTY
- Section 27-45-10 - Definitions.
- Section 27-45-20 - Abandoned cultural property board.
- Section 27-45-30 - Notice to known lender of intent to terminate loan and claim title to loaned property.
- Section 27-45-40 - Notice to unknown lender of intent to terminate loan and claim title to loaned property.
- Section 27-45-50 - Retention of record of efforts to locate lender of property.
- Section 27-45-60 - Vesting of title to property in nonprofit organization.
- Section 27-45-70 - Certification by board of compliance with requirements of chapter.
- Section 27-45-80 - Right to apply conservation measures to or dispose of loaned property; liability of organization.
- Section 27-45-90 - Right of lender to claim loaned property subsequent to expiration of notice period.
- Section 27-45-100 - Application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.