2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 37 - EJECTMENT OF TENANTS
- Section 27-37-10 - Grounds for ejectment of tenant.
- Section 27-37-20 - Ejectment proceedings.
- Section 27-37-30 - Service of rule; posting and mailing requirements.
- Section 27-37-40 - Tenant ejected on failure to show cause.
- Section 27-37-50 - Change of venue.
- Section 27-37-60 - Trial of issue.
- Section 27-37-70 - Designation of parties in ejectment.
- Section 27-37-80 - Jury trial.
- Section 27-37-90 - New trial.
- Section 27-37-100 - Effect of verdict for plaintiff.
- Section 27-37-110 - Effect of verdict for defendant.
- Section 27-37-120 - Appeal.
- Section 27-37-130 - Bond required to stay ejectment on appeal.
- Section 27-37-140 - Action of tenant wrongfully dispossessed.
- Section 27-37-150 - Accrual of rent after institution of proceedings.
- Section 27-37-155 - Commercial lease contract claims and counterclaims.
- Section 27-37-160 - Execution of writ of ejectment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.