2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 27-1-10 - Real estate made liable for debts, duties and demands.
- Section 27-1-15 - Recovery of attorney is fees and interest on claims for improvement of real estate.
- Section 27-1-20 - Appointment of surveyors where land title in dispute; nomination by parties.
- Section 27-1-30 - Appointment of surveyors where land title in dispute; nomination by court.
- Section 27-1-40 - Party walls in cities and towns.
- Section 27-1-50 - Party walls in cities and towns; expense.
- Section 27-1-60 - Right of homeowner or tenant to fly United States flag; restrictive covenants and rental agreements; definitions.
- Section 27-1-70 - Real property transfer fee covenants unenforceable; definitions; policy; requirements for enforceability of prior transfer fee covenants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.