There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 9 - JAIL AND PRISON INSPECTION PROGRAM
- Section 24-9-10 - Jail and Prison Inspection Division established in Department of Corrections; personnel.
- Section 24-9-20 - Inspection of State and local facilities housing prisoners or pretrial detainees; reports.
- Section 24-9-30 - Enforcement of minimum standards.
- Section 24-9-35 - Reports of deaths of incarcerated persons; penalty.
- Section 24-9-40 - Certification of compliance with design standards; notification of opening or closing of state or local prison facility.
- Section 24-9-50 - Reports on detention facilities to the Department of Corrections; electronic reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.