There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 7 - COUNTY AND MUNICIPAL CHAIN GANGS
- Section 24-7-60 - Care of persons on public work detail; expenses.
- Section 24-7-70 , 24-7-80 - Repealed by 2010 Act No. 237, Section 91, eff June 11, 2010.
- Section 24-7-110 - Medical services for inmates.
- Section 24-7-120 - Maintenance of municipal inmates.
- Section 24-7-130 to 24-7-150 - Repealed by 2010 Act No. 237, Section 91, eff June 11, 2010.
- Section 24-7-155 - Furnishing or possessing contraband in county, municipal, or multijurisdictional jail, prison camp, work camp, or overnight lockup facility prohibited; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.