There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 FILING FEES AND COURT COSTS
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 27 - INMATE LITIGATION
- Section 24-27-100 - Filing fees.
- Section 24-27-110 - Court costs.
- Section 24-27-120 - Authorization of additional payments.
- Section 24-27-130 - Dismissal of action for failure to pay fees or costs.
- Section 24-27-140 - "Prisoner" defined.
- Section 24-27-150 - Insufficient trust account funds.
- Section 24-27-200 - Forfeiture of work, education, or good conduct credits.
- Section 24-27-210 - Proceedings brought by Attorney General.
- Section 24-27-220 - Discretion of Director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.