There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 26 - SOUTH CAROLINA SENTENCING GUIDELINES COMMISSION
- Section 24-26-10 - Commission established.
- Section 24-26-20 - Duties and responsibilities.
- Section 24-26-30 - Commission staff.
- Section 24-26-40 - Funding.
- Section 24-26-50 - Establishment of general policies; approval of advisory guidelines.
- Section 24-26-60 - Recommendations regarding changes in classification system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.