There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 22 - CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM AND ADULT CRIMINAL OFFENDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Section 24-22-10 - Short title.
- Section 24-22-20 - Definitions.
- Section 24-22-30 - Eligibility to participate in offender management system.
- Section 24-22-40 - Implementation of system; limits to issuance of certificates; Orders by Governor to enroll or cease release of prisoners.
- Section 24-22-50 - System to be in operation during all periods in which funded.
- Section 24-22-60 - Evaluation of offenders.
- Section 24-22-70 - Good behavior credit; earned work credits.
- Section 24-22-80 - Revocation of offender management system status; no appeal.
- Section 24-22-90 - Enrollment in system; supervision in community; giving of notice; statements by victims, witnesses, solicitors, law enforcement officers, and others for or against release.
- Section 24-22-100 - Enrollee participation in designated programs; community control strategies.
- Section 24-22-110 - Status of enrollees; retention and sharing of control by departments; revocation of enrollment.
- Section 24-22-120 - Discipline or removal from system; violation, arrest and detention; no bond pending hearing.
- Section 24-22-130 - Parole hearings; supervised furlough; vested rollbacks; continuation in system until sentence satisfied.
- Section 24-22-140 - No liberty interest or expectancy of release created.
- Section 24-22-150 - Funding required for system initiation and ongoing operation; hiatus when funding exhausted.
- Section 24-22-160 - Operating capacities of prison populations to be established; certification.
- Section 24-22-170 - Termination of system and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.