There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 24 - Corrections, Jails, Probations, Paroles and Pardons
Chapter 19 - CORRECTION AND TREATMENT OF YOUTHFUL OFFENDERS
- Section 24-19-10 - Definitions.
- Section 24-19-20 - Youthful Offender Division created in Department of Corrections; staff.
- Section 24-19-40 - Adoption of rules.
- Section 24-19-50 - Powers of courts upon conviction of youthful offenders.
- Section 24-19-70 - Facilities for Division provided by Department.
- Section 24-19-80 - Reception and evaluation centers.
- Section 24-19-90 - Director's options upon receiving report and recommendations from Reception and Evaluation Center and members of Division.
- Section 24-19-100 - Transfer of youthful offenders.
- Section 24-19-110 - Procedure for conditional release of youthful offenders; search and seizure; fee; victim notification.
- Section 24-19-120 - Time for release of youthful offenders.
- Section 24-19-130 - Revocation or modification of orders of Division.
- Section 24-19-140 - Supervisory agents.
- Section 24-19-150 - Further treatment of youthful offenders; return to custody.
- Section 24-19-160 - Courts' powers not affected; jurisdiction of Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.