2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 8 - OFFENSES PROMOTING CIVIL DISORDER
- Section 16-8-10 - Definitions.
- Section 16-8-20 - Teaching or demonstrating use of or making of destructive device; penalties.
- Section 16-8-30 - Exceptions.
- Section 16-8-210 - Citation of article.
- Section 16-8-230 - Definitions.
- Section 16-8-240 - Use of or threat of physical violence by criminal gang member; penalties.
- Section 16-8-250 - Preventing witness or victim from testifying; penalty; coerced person's right to bring civil action.
- Section 16-8-260 - Seizure of firearms, ammunition, electronic records, money, etc.; forfeiture actions.
- Section 16-8-270 - Civil cause of action in favor of State of South Carolina or political entity; actions for injunction; venue; service of process.
- Section 16-8-280 - Identity of informant exempt from disclosure.
- Section 16-8-290 - Notification of police or sheriff of release of criminal gang member from prison.
- Section 16-8-310 - Local ordinances.
- Section 16-8-320 - Access to and maintenance of records of criminal gang activity.
- Section 16-8-330 - Development and management of statewide criminal gang database.
- Section 16-8-340 - Community anti-gang matching grants program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.