2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 5 - OFFENSES AGAINST CIVIL RIGHTS
- Section 16-5-10 - Conspiracy against civil rights.
- Section 16-5-20 - Punishment for commission of additional crimes.
- Section 16-5-30 - Duty and liability of officers.
- Section 16-5-40 - Duty of officers to execute warrants.
- Section 16-5-50 - Penalty for hindering officers or rescuing prisoners.
- Section 16-5-60 - Suits against county for damages to person or property resulting from violation of person's civil rights.
- Section 16-5-70 - Indemnity for property destroyed by mob or riot.
- Section 16-5-80 - Damages shall not be recoverable from county when property damage results from plaintiff's illegal or negligent conduct.
- Section 16-5-90 - Preservation of property owner's right of action against participants in mob or riot resulting in damage to property.
- Section 16-5-100 - Jurisdiction of circuit courts.
- Section 16-5-110 - County's right of action against participants in mob or riot resulting in county's liability for damages to property.
- Section 16-5-120 - Penalty for engaging in riot where weapon was not used.
- Section 16-5-130 - Penalties for instigating, aiding or participating in riot.
- Section 16-5-140 - Enforcement of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.