2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 27 - ANIMAL FIGHTING AND BAITING ACT
- Section 16-27-10 - Short title.
- Section 16-27-20 - Definitions.
- Section 16-27-30 - Acts or omissions constituting felonies; penalties.
- Section 16-27-40 - Acts constituting misdemeanors upon conviction of first or second offense and constituting felonies upon conviction of third or subsequent offense; penalties.
- Section 16-27-50 - Applicability of cruelty provisions; presumption of cruelty.
- Section 16-27-55 - Forfeiture of property of one found in violation of act.
- Section 16-27-60 - Inapplicability of chapter to certain activities and to game fowl.
- Section 16-27-70 - Relationship to other laws.
- Section 16-27-80 - Applicability of chapter to hunting dogs and certain events.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.