2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 25 - CRIMINAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- Section 16-25-10 - "Household member" defined.
- Section 16-25-20 - Acts prohibited; penalties; criminal domestic violence conviction in another state as prior offense.
- Section 16-25-30 - Possession of firearm by person convicted of domestic violence or domestic violence of high and aggravated nature; notice.
- Section 16-25-65 - Criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature; elements; penalty; conditional probation; statutory offense.
- Section 16-25-70 - Warrantless arrest or search; admissibility of evidence.
- Section 16-25-80 - Effect on enforcement of contempt orders and police arrest powers; construction with assault and battery and other criminal offenses.
- Section 16-25-90 - Parole eligibility as affected by evidence of domestic violence suffered at hands of household member.
- Section 16-25-100 - Judicial training on issues concerning domestic violence.
- Section 16-25-120 - Release on bond; factors; issuance of restraining order; notice of right to counsel.
- Section 16-25-125 - Trespass upon grounds or structure of domestic violence shelter; penalty; notice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.