2022 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 37 - Public Property and Works
Chapter 37-23 - Safety Awareness Programs
- Section 37-23-1. - Safety awareness program required.
- Section 37-23-2. - Board of safety awareness created.
- Section 37-23-3. - Definitions.
- Section 37-23-4. - Exemptions.
- Section 37-23-5. - Training program.
- Section 37-23-6. - Work for which OSHA ten (10) hour construction safety program is required.
- Section 37-23-7. - Inspection and right of entry.
- Section 37-23-8. - Investigation and prosecution of violations.
- Section 37-23-9. - Subpoena of a witness.
- Section 37-23-10. - Administration of oaths.
- Section 37-23-11. - Appeals.
- Section 37-23-12. - Penalties for nonpayment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.