2021 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-74 - Unlicensed Health Care Practices
- Section 23-74-1 - Definitions and applicability.
- Section 23-74-2 - Maltreatment of minors prohibited.
- Section 23-74-3 - Professional accountability.
- Section 23-74-4 - Prohibited conduct.
- Section 23-74-5 - Less customary approach.
- Section 23-74-6 - Evidence in actions.
- Section 23-74-7 - Examination access of medical data.
- Section 23-74-8 - Disciplinary actions.
- Section 23-74-9 - Discovery - Subpoenas.
- Section 23-74-10 - Hearings.
- Section 23-74-11 - Suspension.
- Section 23-74-12 - Licensed or regulated practitioners.
- Section 23-74-13 - Additional remedies.
- Section 23-74-14 - Unlicensed health care client bill of rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.