2021 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-25.2 - Ballot Question Advocacy and Reporting
- Section 17-25.2-1 - Short title.
- Section 17-25.2-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 17-25.2-3 - Definitions.
- Section 17-25.2-4 - No limitations on contributions or expenditures.
- Section 17-25.2-5 - Reporting by ballot question advocates.
- Section 17-25.2-6 - Monies not expended on ballot measure.
- Section 17-25.2-7 - Disclosure of true origin of contributions required.
- Section 17-25.2-8 - Duties and powers of the board of elections.
- Section 17-25.2-9 - Penalties for violation.
- Section 17-25.2-10 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.