2021 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-23 - Election Offenses
- Section 17-23-1 - Signature and labeling of advertising in periodicals.
- Section 17-23-2 - Signature of posters, fliers, and circulars.
- Section 17-23-3 - Penalty for advertising violations.
- Section 17-23-4 - Fraudulent or repeat voting.
- Section 17-23-5 - Bribery or intimidation of voters - Immunity of witnesses in bribery trials.
- Section 17-23-6 - Improper influence by employers.
- Section 17-23-7 - Protection of names of major parties.
- Section 17-23-8 - Failure to furnish certificate of election.
- Section 17-23-9 - Violations as to nomination papers or withdrawals - Protection of party emblems.
- Section 17-23-10 - Violations by public officers generally.
- Section 17-23-11 - Limitation of prosecutions - Payment to complainant.
- Section 17-23-12 - Qualification of person obtaining signatures.
- Section 17-23-13 - Sound equipment.
- Section 17-23-14 - Political advertising.
- Section 17-23-15 - Polling or surveying of voter opinion.
- Section 17-23-16 - Guaranteed access in exchange for contributions prohibited.
- Section 17-23-17 - Violations with respect to elections.
- Section 17-23-18 - Political advertising from official budgets prohibited.
- Section 17-23-19 - Referenda advertisements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.