There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 5 - Businesses and Professions
Chapter 5-74.1 Uniform Athlete Agents Act
- Section 5-74.1-1 [Reserved.]
- Section 5-74.1-2 Definitions.
- Section 5-74.1-3 Service of process - Subpoenas.
- Section 5-74.1-4 Athlete agents - Registration required - Void contracts.
- Section 5-74.1-5 Registration as athlete agent - Form - Requirements.
- Section 5-74.1-6 Certificate of registration - Issuance or denial - Renewal.
- Section 5-74.1-7 Suspension, revocation, or refusal to renew registration.
- Section 5-74.1-8 Temporary registration.
- Section 5-74.1-9 Registration and renewal fees.
- Section 5-74.1-10 Required form of contract.
- Section 5-74.1-11 Notice to educational institution.
- Section 5-74.1-12 Student athlete's right to cancel.
- Section 5-74.1-13 Required records.
- Section 5-74.1-14 Prohibited conduct.
- Section 5-74.1-14.1 Permitted contacts with student athletes.
- Section 5-74.1-15 Criminal penalties.
- Section 5-74.1-16 Civil remedies.
- Section 5-74.1-17 Administrative penalty.
- Section 5-74.1-18 [Reserved.]
- Section 5-74.1-19 Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 5-74.1-20 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.