2020 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 27 - Insurance
Chapter 27-7 Liability Insurance
- Section 27-7-1 Direct liability of insurer to person injured.
- Section 27-7-2 Remedies of injured party against insurer.
- Section 27-7-2.1 Uninsured motorist coverage.
- Section 27-7-2.2 Interest on judgment - Payment by insurer.
- Section 27-7-2.3 Insurance rate adjustment.
- Section 27-7-2.4 Direct action against insurer upon filing for bankruptcy.
- Section 27-7-2.5 Minimum coverage - Medical payments.
- Section 27-7-3 Applicability.
- Section 27-7-4 Information to policyholder.
- Section 27-7-5 Information to injured party.
- Section 27-7-6 Rental vehicle coverage.
- Section 27-7-7 Written notice to claimants of payment of claim in settlements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.