2020 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-5 Statewide Referenda Elections
- Section 17-5-1 Referenda elections - Constitutional and public questions.
- Section 17-5-1.1 Special referenda elections.
- Section 17-5-2 Repealed.
- Section 17-5-3 Publication of questions to be submitted to voters.
- Section 17-5-4 Manner of voting.
- Section 17-5-5 Language contained on computer ballots.
- Section 17-5-6 Count of votes - Declaration of results.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.