2020 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-2 General State Officers
- Section 17-2-1 General officers enumerated - Election and terms.
- Section 17-2-2 Death or incapacity of governor elect.
- Section 17-2-3 Elections by general assembly on failure to elect or incapacity of person elected.
- Section 17-2-4 Filling vacancies in offices of governor and lieutenant governor.
- Section 17-2-5 Vacancies in other general offices.
- Section 17-2-6 Majority required in general assembly - Term of officer elected to fill vacancy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.