2019 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 45 - Towns and Cities
Chapter 45-26 Town Housing Authorities
- Section 45-26-1 Declaration of necessity.
- Section 45-26-2 Authorities created - Resolution to allow functioning.
- Section 45-26-3 Grounds for resolution of need.
- Section 45-26-4 Appointment, terms, and compensation of commissioner.
- Section 45-26-5 Procedure for establishment and incorporation of town authority.
- Section 45-26-6 Area of operation.
- Section 45-26-7 Laws applicable to town authorities.
- Section 45-26-8 Cooperation of state public bodies.
- Section 45-26-9 Loans or donations by towns.
- Section 45-26-10 Rural housing.
- Section 45-26-11 Retirement of employees of town housing authorities.
- Section 45-26-12 Housing for people who are elderly - Disabled veterans.
- Section 45-26-13 Housing for people who are elderly - Posting of disabilities - Enforcement by local fire authorities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.