2019 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-7 State Board of Elections
- Section 17-7-1 Legislative intent.
- Section 17-7-2 Composition of board.
- Section 17-7-3 Appointment of members - Vacancies.
- Section 17-7-4 Oath of members - Compensation.
- Section 17-7-5 Powers and duties - Quorum.
- Section 17-7-6 Secretary and assistants - Salaries.
- Section 17-7-7 Seal of state board.
- Section 17-7-8 Hearings and investigations - Subpoena powers - False swearing.
- Section 17-7-9 Voter fraud - Posting of penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.