2019 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 16 - Education
Chapter 16-22 Curriculum [See Title 16 Chapter 97 - The Rhode Island Board of Education Act]
- Section 16-22-1 Repealed.
- Section 16-22-2 Civics education.
- Section 16-22-3 Instruction in physiology and hygiene.
- Section 16-22-4 Instruction in health and physical education.
- Section 16-22-4.1 Rhode Island healthy weight pilot program established.
- Section 16-22-4.2 Free-play recess.
- Section 16-22-5 Course in fire prevention prescribed.
- Section 16-22-6 Duty of school officials to arrange for fire prevention course.
- Section 16-22-7 Repealed.
- Section 16-22-8 Foreign language courses.
- Section 16-22-9 Uniform testing.
- Section 16-22-10 Voting instruction.
- Section 16-22-11 Pledge of allegiance.
- Section 16-22-12 Required courses on alcohol and substance abuse.
- Section 16-22-13 Consumer education.
- Section 16-22-14 Suicide prevention awareness.
- Section 16-22-15 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation training.
- Section 16-22-16 Blocked air passage treatment training.
- Section 16-22-17 AIDS education program.
- Section 16-22-18 Health and family life courses.
- Section 16-22-19 Electronic news or educational programming.
- Section 16-22-20 Animal dissection and vivisection - Right to refuse - Alternate learning project required.
- Section 16-22-21 Community service learning.
- Section 16-22-22 Genocide and human rights education.
- Section 16-22-23 Mathematics, English/Language Arts, and Science.
- Section 16-22-24 Dating violence education.
- Section 16-22-25 Lyme disease awareness and prevention program.
- Section 16-22-26 Age appropriate sexual abuse and assault awareness education.
- Section 16-22-27 Availability of instruction in musical performance education.
- Section 16-22-28 Instruction in media literacy.
- Section 16-22-29 Field trips to nature preserve, reserve, or conservatory.
- Section 16-22-30 Statewide academic standards.
- Section 16-22-31 Curriculum frameworks.
- Section 16-22-32 High quality curriculum and materials.
- Section 16-22-33 Curriculum implementation accountability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.