2019 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 12 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 12-1 Identification and Apprehension of Criminals
- Section 12-1-1 Rewards offered by governor.
- Section 12-1-2 Appropriations for expenses authorized by governor.
- Section 12-1-3 Rewards offered by towns and cities.
- Section 12-1-4 Division of criminal identification - Chief and assistants.
- Section 12-1-5, 12-1-6 Repealed.
- Section 12-1-7 Criminal identification records - Stolen property reports.
- Section 12-1-8 Repealed.
- Section 12-1-8.1 Method of identification.
- Section 12-1-9 Repealed.
- Section 12-1-9.1 Duty of police officials to furnish fingerprints.
- Section 12-1-10 Repealed.
- Section 12-1-10.1 Photographs and descriptive information.
- Section 12-1-11 Photographs and descriptive information as to persons convicted.
- Section 12-1-12 Destruction or sealing of records of persons acquitted or otherwise exonerated.
- Section 12-1-12.1 Motion for sealing of records of persons acquitted or otherwise exonerated.
- Section 12-1-12.2 Sealing of arrest records for wrongful arrest due to mistaken identity or any other reason - Notification.
- Section 12-1-13 Repealed.
- Section 12-1-14 Body attachment - Nonsupport of children.
- Section 12-1-15 Retaliation prohibited.
- Section 12-1-16 Improvement of lineup procedures task force.
- Section 12-1-17 Background checks for employees of religious organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.