2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-9 Additional Powers of Corporations
- Section 7-9-1 Power to enter guaranty and suretyship contracts.
- Section 7-9-2 Power to execute bonds and obligations.
- Section 7-9-3 Acceptance of corporate bond as sole surety.
- Section 7-9-4 Purpose of provisions.
- Section 7-9-5 Allowance of bonding costs in accounts.
- Section 7-9-6 Premiums for bonds payable to state.
- Section 7-9-7 Estoppel of corporation to deny authority.
- Section 7-9-8 - 7-9-12 [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.