2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-5.3 Benefit Corporations
- Section 7-5.3-1 Application and effect of chapter.
- Section 7-5.3-2 Definitions.
- Section 7-5.3-3 Incorporation of benefit corporation.
- Section 7-5.3-4 Election of benefit corporation status.
- Section 7-5.3-5 Termination of benefit corporation status.
- Section 7-5.3-6 Corporate purposes.
- Section 7-5.3-7 Standard of conduct for directors.
- Section 7-5.3-8 Benefit director.
- Section 7-5.3-9 Standard of conduct for officers.
- Section 7-5.3-10 Benefit officer.
- Section 7-5.3-11 Right of action.
- Section 7-5.3-12 Preparation of annual benefit report.
- Section 7-5.3-13 Availability of annual benefit report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.