2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-5.1 Professional Service Corporations
- Section 7-5.1-1 Application of general corporation law.
- Section 7-5.1-2 Definitions.
- Section 7-5.1-3 Authority to practice.
- Section 7-5.1-4 Investments.
- Section 7-5.1-5 Eligibility of personnel - Transfer of stock.
- Section 7-5.1-6 Qualifications of employees.
- Section 7-5.1-7 Names.
- Section 7-5.1-8 Insurance required.
- Section 7-5.1-9 Privileged communications.
- Section 7-5.1-10 Powers of regulatory agency.
- Section 7-5.1-11 Severability.
- Section 7-5.1-12 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.