2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-4 Business Corporations - Officers, Directors, and Stockholders
- Section 7-4-1, 7-4-2 [Repealed.]
- Section 7-4-3 Voting on stock held by fiduciaries and pledgees.
- Section 7-4-4 - 7-4-14 [Repealed.]
- Section 7-4-15 Rights and liabilities surviving death of officer, director, or stockholder.
- Section 7-4-16 Survival of suits against officers, directors, and stockholders.
- Section 7-4-17 - 7-4-19 [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.