2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-157.1 Rhode Island Market Stability and Reinsurance Act
- Section 42-157.1-1 Short title and purpose.
- Section 42-157.1-2 Definitions.
- Section 42-157.1-3 Establishment of the Rhode Island reinsurance program.
- Section 42-157.1-4 Powers of the director.
- Section 42-157.1-5 Establishment of program fund.
- Section 42-157.1-6 State innovation waiver.
- Section 42-157.1-7 Program contingent on federal waiver and appropriation of state funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.