2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-13.1 The Rhode Island Bridge Replacement, Reconstruction, and Maintenance Fund
- Section 42-13.1-1 Short title.
- Section 42-13.1-2 Legislative findings.
- Section 42-13.1-3 Definitions.
- Section 42-13.1-4 Authority to collect tolls on large commercial trucks only.
- Section 42-13.1-5 Collection of tolls on passenger cars and other vehicles expressly prohibited.
- Section 42-13.1-6 Rhode Island bridge replacement, reconstruction and maintenance fund established.
- Section 42-13.1-7 Designation of toll bridges.
- Section 42-13.1-8 Amount of tolls.
- Section 42-13.1-9 Limitations on use of revenue.
- Section 42-13.1-10 Procurement of toll facilities.
- Section 42-13.1-11 Penalty for nonpayment of toll.
- Section 42-13.1-12 Additional penalties - Toll evasion.
- Section 42-13.1-13 Conformance to statute, rules, and regulations.
- Section 42-13.1-14 Severability.
- Section 42-13.1-15 Bridge preservation and salt mitigation.
- Section 42-13.1-16 Reporting.
- Section 42-13.1-17 Equality of opportunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.