2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 33 - Probate practice and procedure
Chapter 33-17 Bonds of Executors, Administrators, and Guardians
- Section 33-17-1 Conditions of bond.
- Section 33-17-1.2 When surety not required.
- Section 33-17-1.3 When surety not required for guardians.
- Section 33-17-2 Meaning of condition in bond of "faithful performance".
- Section 33-17-3 Bond to pay debts, legacies, and allowances.
- Section 33-17-4 Testamentary exemption from bond or surety.
- Section 33-17-5 Failure to give bond as declination of trust.
- Section 33-17-6 Defective bonds.
- Section 33-17-7 Examination and approval of bond.
- Section 33-17-8 Joint fiduciaries.
- Section 33-17-9 Bonds payable to and suable by court - Lost bonds.
- Section 33-17-10 Requiring further bond or sureties.
- Section 33-17-11 Cancelation of bond - New bond.
- Section 33-17-12 Release of surety - New surety - Action by surety against principal.
- Section 33-17-13 Order to principal on bond to exhibit condition of estate.
- Section 33-17-14 Copies of bond - Suit in name of court.
- Section 33-17-15 Beneficiaries of suit on bond shown - Costs.
- Section 33-17-16 Facts to be shown by creditor suing on bond.
- Section 33-17-17 Decree of unfaithful administration.
- Section 33-17-18 Evidence in action by distributee.
- Section 33-17-19 Hearing and judgment of forfeiture of bond.
- Section 33-17-20 Execution on judgment of forfeiture.
- Section 33-17-21 Addition of parties to suit for forfeiture.
- Section 33-17-22 Action on judgment for penalty.
- Section 33-17-23 Obligors not released by judgment on bond.
- Section 33-17-24 Suit on bond following judgment for obligor.
- Section 33-17-25 Suit for benefit of all interested in estate.
- Section 33-17-26 Suit on bond for failure to inventory or account for property.
- Section 33-17-27 Judgment and execution in suit for failure to inventory or account.
- Section 33-17-28 Administration of amount recovered in suit for failure to inventory or account.
- Section 33-17-29 Consolidation of suits against joint fiduciaries - Execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.