2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 33 - Probate practice and procedure
Chapter 33-15.2 Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Section 33-15.2-101 Short title.
- Section 33-15.2-102 Definitions.
- Section 33-15.2-103 International application of chapter.
- Section 33-15.2-104 Communication between courts.
- Section 33-15.2-105 Cooperation between courts.
- Section 33-15.2-106 Taking testimony in another state.
- Section 33-15.2-201 Significant connection factors.
- Section 33-15.2-202 Exclusive basis.
- Section 33-15.2-203 Initial jurisdiction.
- Section 33-15.2-204 Special cases.
- Section 33-15.2-205 Exclusive and continuing jurisdiction.
- Section 33-15.2-206 Declining jurisdiction if another court is a more appropriate forum.
- Section 33-15.2-207 Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- Section 33-15.2-208 Notice of proceeding.
- Section 33-15.2-209 Proceedings in more than one state.
- Section 33-15.2-301 Petition to transfer jurisdiction to another state.
- Section 33-15.2-302 Petition to accept proceeding transferred from another state.
- Section 33-15.2-401 Registration of guardianship orders.
- Section 33-15.2-402 Registration of protective orders.
- Section 33-15.2-403 Effect of registration.
- Section 33-15.2-501 Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 33-15.2-502 Relation to electronic signatures in global and national commerce act.
- Section 33-15.2-503 Reserved.
- Section 33-15.2-504 Transitional provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.