2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 27 - Insurance
Chapter 27-18.9 Benefit Determination and Utilization Review Act
- Section 27-18.9-1 Purpose of chapter.
- Section 27-18.9-2 Definitions.
- Section 27-18.9-3 Certification and recertification of review agents.
- Section 27-18.9-4 Application requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-5 Administrative and non-administrative benefit determination procedural requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-6 Non-administrative benefit determination notifications.
- Section 27-18.9-7 Internal appeal procedural requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-8 External appeal procedural requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-9 Reporting requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-10 Rules and regulations.
- Section 27-18.9-11 Waiver of requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-12 Variance of statutory requirements.
- Section 27-18.9-13 Denial, suspension, or revocation of certificate - Penalties.
- Section 27-18.9-14 Penalties and enforcement.
- Section 27-18.9-15 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.