2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 15 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 15-1 Persons Eligible to Marry
- Section 15-1-1 Equal access to marriage.
- Section 15-1-2 Marrying kindred forbidden.
- Section 15-1-3 Incestuous marriages void.
- Section 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion.
- Section 15-1-5 Bigamous marriages void - Marriage of persons who are mentally incompetent.
- Section 15-1-6 Declaration of validity of marriage by divorced person.
- Section 15-1-7 Marriage codification.
- Section 15-1-8 Recognition of relationships entered into in another state or jurisdiction.
- Section 15-1-9 Applicability of state laws to marriages not recognized by federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.