2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-11 - Motion Days and Terms of Court
- Section 8-11-1 - Assignment or motion day falling on holiday.
- Section 8-11-2 - Number of sessions on motion days.
- Section 8-11-3 - Filing and notice of motions in supreme and superior courts.
- Section 8-11-4 - Docketing and calling of motions - Calendar.
- Section 8-11-5 - Business continued by adjournment.
- Section 8-11-6 - Continuance of business when court fails to meet.
- Section 8-11-7 - Postponement of hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.