2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-14.2 - Department of Business Regulation - Automobile Wrecking and Salvage Yards
- Section 42-14.2-1 - Definitions.
- Section 42-14.2-2 - Duties of the department of business regulation.
- Section 42-14.2-3 - License required.
- Section 42-14.2-4 - Application for license.
- Section 42-14.2-5 - Repealed.
- Section 42-14.2-5.1 - Term of licenses.
- Section 42-14.2-5.2 - License fees - Renewal applications.
- Section 42-14.2-6 - License fee.
- Section 42-14.2-7 - Display and transfer of license.
- Section 42-14.2-8 - Requirements.
- Section 42-14.2-9 - Denial or revoking of licenses.
- Section 42-14.2-10 - Procedure for suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 42-14.2-11 - Bond.
- Section 42-14.2-12 - Power of department in hearings.
- Section 42-14.2-13 - Penalties.
- Section 42-14.2-14 - Records of transactions to be maintained.
- Section 42-14.2-15 - Inspection of records.
- Section 42-14.2-16 - License limitation.
- Section 42-14.2-17 - Severability.
- Section 42-14.2-18 - Effect on Junkyard Control Act.
- Section 42-14.2-19 - Repealed.
- Section 42-14.2-20 - Cease and desist orders.
- Section 42-14.2-21 - Storage of wrecked or junked vehicles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.