2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-5 - Tuberculosis Control
- Section 4-5-1 - Report of affected animal - Test.
- Section 4-5-2 - Identification of reactors.
- Section 4-5-3 - Condemnation of diseased animals.
- Section 4-5-4 - Appraisal of condemned animals.
- Section 4-5-5 - Sale of carcasses of condemned animals.
- Section 4-5-6 - Payment for condemned animals - Prerequisites.
- Section 4-5-7 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-8 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-9 - Animals imported for slaughter.
- Section 4-5-10 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-11 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-12 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-13 - Repealed.
- Section 4-5-14 - Quarantine of imported cattle - Intradermic test.
- Section 4-5-15 - Slaughter of infected cattle - Release of cattle free from tuberculosis.
- Section 4-5-16 - Penalty for violation of import requirements.
- Section 4-5-17 - Willful violations of import requirements.
- Section 4-5-18 - Violations by public officers.
- Section 4-5-19 - Penalty for violations generally.
- Section 4-5-20 - Establishment of tuberculosis-free areas.
- Section 4-5-21 - Advertisement of tuberculosis-free areas.
- Section 4-5-22 - Administration of tuberculosis-free areas.
- Section 4-5-23 - Violations as to tuberculosis-free areas.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.