2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-24 - Permit Program for Cats
- Section 4-24-1 - Short title.
- Section 4-24-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 4-24-3 - Spaying and neutering.
- Section 4-24-4 - Breeding permits.
- Section 4-24-5 - Sale or adoption of cats.
- Section 4-24-6 - Revocation of permit.
- Section 4-24-7 - Farmland exemption.
- Section 4-24-8 - Abandonment of cats.
- Section 4-24-9 - Canine surcharge.
- Section 4-24-10 - Penalty for violation.
- Section 4-24-11 - Responsibility for enforcement.
- Section 4-24-12 - Time for compliance.
- Section 4-24-13 - Low-cost spay/neuter accounts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.