2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-22 - Cat Identification Program
- Section 4-22-1 - Findings and purpose.
- Section 4-22-2 - Definitions.
- Section 4-22-3 - Required cat identification.
- Section 4-22-4 - Removal of cat identification.
- Section 4-22-5 - Holding at-large or impounded cats.
- Section 4-22-6 - Enforcement.
- Section 4-22-7 - Violations.
- Section 4-22-8 - Authorization to impound cats.
- Section 4-22-9 - Adoption of municipal ordinance.
- Section 4-22-10 - Use of the terms owner or guardian.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.