2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-93 - Rhode Island Access to Medical Technology Innovation Act
- Section 23-93-1 - Domestic medical tourism.
- Section 23-93-2 - Exemption for domestic medical tourism.
- Section 23-93-3 - Exemption for multi-practice facilities.
- Section 23-93-4 - Penalties for noncompliance.
- Section 23-93-5 - Moratorium - Statewide health plan - Inventory of healthcare facilities, equipment and services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.