2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-83 - The Umbilical Cord Blood Donation Notification Act
- Section 23-83-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-83-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-83-3 - Notification of option to donate umbilical cord blood.
- Section 23-83-4 - No fees for donation.
- Section 23-83-5 - Collection not required if health of mother or newborn impacted.
- Section 23-83-6 - Hospitals required to facilitate donations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.